APPLICANT’S TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pencil Brand Sdn Bhd (Company No. 1019329-D) (hereinafter referred to as "PENCIL.MY") reserves the right to amend or update the Applicant’s Terms & Conditions and it is the applicant’s responsibility to check PENCIL.MY’s official website (www.pencil.my) from time to time for any amendments or updates to the Terms & Conditions.
- Applicant must be at least 23 years old and above
- Applicant must be a teacher, and has a Teacher Certificate. Applicant that has experience in teaching and has published educational books will have an additional advantage.
- Applicant will not provide any false personal information on PENCIL.MY, or create an account for anyone without the consent from PENCIL.MY.
- Applicant will keep any contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- Applicant will not share any password, or let anyone else access any applicant’s account, or do anything that may jeopardize the security of the account of an applicant.
- Applicant will not transfer or make exchanges of or between any account to anyone without the consent from PENCIL.MY.
- Applicant that has completed the application in becoming a Teacher with PENCIL.MY agrees with the Teacher’s Terms & Conditions.
- PENCIL.MY reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out as per PENCIL.MY’s Policy, as existing or amended or any appropriate reason.
- Upon submitting this application, applicant has read and agreed to bound by the terms of the Teacher’s agreement, earnings from PENCIL.MY, PENCIL.MY’s policies and procedures, and PENCIL.MY’s General Terms -- all of which are included herein by reference for all purposes, and is part of this Teacher’s Terms & Conditions.